Safety and Security Tips
1. Keep your passwords private, Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
2. If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
3. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
4. Be aware of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
5. lakshitaonline.com will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their lakshitaonline.com, password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order on the website or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link-instead go directly to www.lakshitaonline.com and then to your account.
6. Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by lakhitaonline.com. To do this, simply cross –reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to lakhitaonline.com immediately.
7. If you receive a suspected spoofed lakshitaonline.com , or discover a fake lakshitaonline.com website , please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Ensure your personal computer is protected.
9. Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans. These viruses/Trojans, install a malicious code on your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile/account etc.
"Got any Queries? Feel free to reach us on 1800-111-005. (Monday-Saturday, 9.00AM-5.30PM)