- In an industry with attractive dynamics, the Lakshita business model is both proven and scalable
- At an average Lakshita store, you'll carry over 1000 different styles across product categories
- Lakshita disrupts the seasonal fashion convention and adds new inventory every fortnight
- Lakshita collaborates with over 100 of the top vendors and manufacturers
- Lakshita offers comprehensive support and training to the franchisee and personnel
WHY PARTNER WITH LAKSHITA?
- FOFO model (Franchise Owned Franchise Operated)
- As a franchisee you will bear the capex and operational expenses
- Lakshita will be responsible for all advertisements and promotions
- Deposit the rent (IFRSD) to the store's landlord
- Interiors on actuals is executed by Lakshita
- Refundable Stock Deposit of Rs. 1500/SFT on Carpet Area (Refundable at the end of the tenure)
- Stock will be sent to the Franchisee on "Sale or Return" basis
- Rent + CAM + HVAC
- Salaries - No. of staff as per Lakshita's directions
- Credit Card Commission
- Miscellaneous & other incidental expenses
Q. Is there another franchise model besides FOFO?
A. No, the only franchise model we have currently is FOFO (Franchise Owned Franchise Operated).
Q. Will I have an exclusive territory?
A. Currently the brand doesn't sign exclusivity in any of our contracts and we don't intend to do so in the future.
Q. Should prospective franchisees have some form of business background?
A. Not necessarily, but a business background will help the franchisee to understand better the Lakshita method of operating.
Q. How much training is provided by Lakshita?
A. We will help with the recruitment by screening applicants and interviewing prospective employees. Thereafter, we will conduct the initial round of training for all the staff. Periodically, we will polish the skill sets of the staff, however, another full round of training will be done only at the request and expense of the Franchisee.
Q. What is the term of the Lakshita Franchise Agreement?
A. 5 years.
For any further queries, reach out to [email protected]
- Step 1: Do your Research/Site Selection
- Your first step into the Lakshita franchise system is to read through the franchise presentation that you have received. Fill in the application form in order to proceed to the next stage.
- Step 2: Visit to the Headquarters
- Once we receive your application, we will introduce you to the Lakshita franchise system and give you an overview of the business, to understand your level of interest in owning a Lakshita franchise, territory availability and initial qualifications.
- Step 3: Interior Budgeting
- A comprehensive interior budget cost will be shared. Approximate budget towards interiors will be given by Lakshita. We will send the final plans along with the budget.
- Step 4: Signing of the MOU and making deposits
- Fill in the MOU documents. All deposits mentioned in the MOU have to be received by the Lakshita for the initiation process of the fit-out work.
- Step 5: Review of the Franchise Agreement
- We will share the detailed terms and conditions in the franchise agreement draft for your review. The draft copy will be emailed and the hard copy will be sent for your signatures.
- Step 6: Staff Recruitment & Training
- HR team will work closely with you to review the CV, conduct interview and choose the right staff. We will ensure that adequate training is given to your staff.
- Step 7: The induction Programme
- Franchise Induction Programme will be conducted at the headquarters.
We welcome you as a new member in the growing Lakshita franchise network.
You are now well on your way to starting a successful business!